Many people think that only white wines are made from white grapes. In fact, it is not so! For the preparation of white wine can be used as the white grape varieties, and red, and pink. The fact that the juice is grape pulp almost any kind has a light color, so when the production of white wines with the berry cuticle removed carefully. In the manufacture of white wine necessarily undergoes a process of fermentation.
Natural dry white wine has a golden color with various shades, from light golden color of the sun to just Tuscola color of old gold.White wines are divided into:
1) Vintage - it's natural dry white wines that are produced by special technology, raw varietal made in certain areas and on the same technology that is used in the production of wines without delay.Vintage wines are kept in a special way for the best of maturation and aging. Depending on the brand of wine production and grape growing area, the shutter speed can range from a half to three years. The aging process helps to reveal the rich flavor and rich aroma of the wine, while maintaining the characteristics of grape varietals.
2) hardly oxidized - it is the fault without delay, which retain all the specific properties of the new wine, including aroma, typical of the grape variety, a distinctive fresh taste, a light golden color. These wines are also produced by special technology, which includes restricting access of air to the wort and the finished product at all stages of production. Duration of production hardly oxidized natural white dry wines (from the vineyard to the bottle) is 4-6 months.
3) Yellow Wine - opposed hardly oxidized organic wines. Color Solid amber-golden, thin specific bouquet, bright flavor with a splash of sherry and Maderna tones. The alcohol content in yellow wines of 12% vol., Produced only dry in southern wine regions of some countries.
Such wines are aged in small barrels in the cellars, while maintaining a constant temperature of 12-13 degrees Celsius for six years.
It is also yellow wine Chateau-Chalon - very dry wine with strong spicy flavor, full-bodied flavor with a nutty notes and a luxurious bronze color, alcohol content of about 15%.
4) Kakheti wines a pronounced varietal notes in the bouquet, a great rich flavor, amber or tea-colored, high alcohol content and moderate acidity. Exposure is performed on special drums protizhenii 12 months.
5) Are the so-called biological wines. Technology of production of biological wine is to use grapes grown natural way: no fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides and other chemicals.
Quality of white wines numbers depend on various factors, such as climatic conditions, which grows grapes, grape characteristics used as a raw material, and degree of maturity, the mode of processing, storage, etc.
The same sort of dry white wine can be served throughout the afternoon. But if you follow the rules, during the dinner is usually served sherry to the soup, dry white wine (such as hock or Chablis) - to fish, chickens, brain, sweet loaves, sea delicacies, and dry red or sparkling burgundy - for meat, duck, goose or venison.
Breakfast with one kind of wine goes well, you apply Alsatian, Moselle or white Chianti, Riesling, tramiper, white table wines.
By the sweet white wines include Malaga, semi-dry champagne, white Portuguese port of simply supported (a little-known, but very elegant), Tokay and American dessert wine from California.
White wine is unique in that during the production process, it not only does not lose the specific properties and aromas of the grapes from which it is made, but also reveals a rather complex bouquet with notes of wildflowers, grasses with delicate nuances of acacia flower, rose and strawberry shades.